Registrations will be taken daily from 8am - 2pm
You will need to bring in the completed enrollment packet, along with the following required documents:
The following are documents required by Adams 12 Five Star Schools to enroll your child(ren):
PARENT/GUARDIAN PHOTO I.D.
A driver’s license or any other photo I.D. is acceptable.
- The biological, foster or adoptive parent may enroll the student.
- Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- Custody documentation is required, if applicable.
2. DOCUMENTATION OF CHILD’S DATE OF BIRTH
Please bring ONE of the following government issued proofs:
- Birth Certificate (full size certificate, showing parent’s names as well as child’s is preferred)
- Valid passport
3. PROOF OF RESIDENCE
To enroll, the student’s parents or legal guardian and the student must be a full-time resident in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools attendance boundaries. Please use our Boundary Lookup tool on our web page at http://www.adams12.org/boundary_locator.(NOTE: Disconnect notices are not acceptable forms of proof of residence)
- If you own your home, please bring TWO of the following (only originals will be accepted):
- Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, or Bill of Sale
- Current utility bill (i.e. Xcel Energy, water, cable, trash) -- your name and address must be clearly marked (both portions of a bill are required, property/service address must match mailing address) – last or current month; disconnect notices are not accepted
- Mortgage Statement
- Homeowner’s insurance or property tax bill for current year (property/service address must match mailing address) -- Adams or Broomfield county
- Provisional Proof of Residence: Purchase contract with possession date or closing date not more than 90 days out. (If a purchase contract is provided, proof that the purchase was completed must be provided within 90 days of school.)
2. If you rent, please bring TWO of the following (only originals will be accepted):
- Current Signed Lease or Rental Agreement or lease agreement with possession date not more than 60 days out
- Current utility bill (i.e. Xcel Energy, water, cable, trash)-- your name and address must be clearly marked (both portions of a bill are required, property/service address must match mailing address) – last or current month; disconnect notices are not accepted
- Renter’s insurance
3. If you are living with another family – ALL of the following are required:
- Declaration of Residence must be completed and signed by the owner/renter of the residence with whom you live stating the length of time you will be staying in the presence of school or district personnel.
- Two proofs of address from the owner/renter of the residence. (See required documents above)
- Current proof of your residence at that address (i.e. bank statement, insurance statement, new Colorado drivers license receipt, US Postal Service official address change form, bills received including cell phone, etc. with your name and address clearly listed)
4. Families who have changed their address and currently have a student enrolled in Adams 12 Five Star Schools will need to verify their new address by providing the required documents for proof of residence listed above.
Note: Please notify us if you are unable to provide documentation because of loss of housing or economic hardship.
4. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Required by state law
5. PREVIOUS SCHOOL INFORMATION
- Name, address, phone and fax number of previous school
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Most recent report card
- Transcripts for students entering middle or high schools
- Attendance record and discipline report
IEP and 504 information, if applicable.
Please call Janice Oetken at 720-972-7882 for more information.