2020 PTO Meridian Scholarship Program
2020 Meridian Elementary School - PTO Scholarship Program
Deadline: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
The Meridian Elementary School PTO Scholarship Program is an annual award that was established to recognize previous Meridian Elementary School students who demonstrate excellence pertaining to two of our school’s core values: Leadership and Community Service. Two $1,000 Scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors from any of the area high schools. Applicants must have attended Meridian throughout their 5th grade school year to be eligible. Awards are merit based and will be applied directly to the selected institution for tuition purposes only.
• Must have previously attended Meridian Elementary School throughout their fifth grade year.
• Must be a candidate for high school graduation in the Spring Semester of the year applying maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (through 7th Semester).
• Show demonstrated positions of responsibility in leadership roles, community service, and extra-curricular activities throughout high school.
• Must be accepted and enrolled to attend any 2 or 4 year post-secondary, accredited college, university, or trade school (provide a copy of acceptance letter or other proof of enrollment with application).
• Award recipients must agree to make a pre-recorded short speech to the students at the Meridian Elementary School in Fifth Grade and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This speech should be no longer than five minutes long.
Deadline for complete applications with supporting documents are due by 12:00 pm on Friday, May 8, 2020 and must be submitted directly to: Meridian Elementary School Attn: Principal McKenzie, email@example.com.
Complete details can be found in the attached pdf. "2020 Meridian PTO Scholarship Application".
We look forward to hearing from past Meridian Mustangs and wish them a Happy Graduation!