New Student Registration
We have started to accept new enrollments for the 2021-2022 school year. For the 2021-2022 school year, Meridian is open for Choice. Please see below for specific information about enrollment and choice for both the current and next school year.
All enrollments should be submitted online through the Adams 12 district website. Please visit the Adams 12 Admissions Department website to enroll your student. If you have enrollment questions, please contact our main office at 720-972-7880 or email our Registrar, Chris Mountain, at email@example.com.
Please be sure to have all of the following required documents ready to upload to your online application when you apply.
- Student Birth Certificate
- Parent Photo ID
- Student's Current Immunizations
- Proof of Residence
2021-2022 Enrollments - Next School Year
- For Kindergarten information, please visit our Kindergarten enrollment page.
- In-boundary students can apply using the Adams 12 online enrollment form. To determine if you live within the Meridian boundary, please use the Adams 12 boundary locator.
- Meridian Elementary School is open for choice enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year for students that do not live within the Meridian school boundary. Please visit the Adams 12 Schools of Choice website for more information about the choice process. The deadline to apply for the first round of choice is January 31, 2021. You must complete the online choice application in order to apply for choice.
If you are enrolling for the current school year (2020-2021), please contact the school at 720-972-7880 for information.