Parent volunteers offer a huge resource and support base for the school community while showing their kids the importance of participating in the larger community. Not only will the school reap the benefits of your involvement — you will, too. By interacting with teachers, administrators, and other parents on a regular basis, you'll gain a firsthand understanding of your child's daily activities. You'll also tap into trends and fads of school life that can help you communicate with your kids as they grow and change. The Meridian PTO’s goal is to facilitate a positive relationship between our parents, teachers, administrators and our local community. We would love to have you as a volunteer!
PTO Volunteers Needed
Are you interested in being more involved in PTO? We're looking for volunteers for the 2021-2022 school year. If you're interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities on PTO led committees, please fill out this interest form. https://forms.gle/dXVYQebWcwfxRBxE7
Ways To Get Involved!
- Attend a PTO meeting
- Put a suggestion in the PTO Box
- Sign up to bring some food for our teachers and staff
- Help with our Thanksgiving Turkey Drive
- Be on the planning committee for our Mustang Mile & Fall Festival, Halloween Party, Delightful Daughter, or Spectacular Son events
- Be a homeroom parent for your child’s classroom
- Send in items on your teacher’s wish list.