Third grade is a very special year in your child’s school career. Students will be making the transition from a primary student to an intermediate student. The third grade team of teachers can’t wait to guide them along this journey as they become more independent and responsible learners. Please review your classroom teacher's handbook for the nuts and bolts of third grade. Visit your child’s individual teacher site for more specific details regarding classroom policies and procedures.
Each third-grade teacher has a Schoology site. Students will access all directions, assignments, and materials for distance learning through their teacher's Schoology platform.
Third Grade Homework Expectations for 2020 - 2021
- word work words (Foundations of Reading) will come home weekly with Homework Bingo
- word work practice to include all third grade high frequency words
- Formative Word Work on Fridays.
- Spelling Expectations Handbook 2020.pdf
- spelling expectations.pdf
- regular practice of math facts
- EDM4 - Math Home Links and suppliments
3rd Grade Parent Handbook - Please read through the document and contact your child's teacher with any questions!Handbook 2020.pdf