Books - 2 weeks
Magazines - 1 week
- Kindergarten - one book at a time
- 1st Grade - one book at a time - two books at a time mid-year.
- 2nd & 3rd Grade - two books at a time
- 4th & 5th Grade - three books at a time
- Student with overdue books may not check out another until the late one is returned.
- Damanged and lost books must be paid for in full before checking out another book.
Please practice careful handling procedures with all library materials. We have had an excessive amount of books damaged due to liquids leaking in backpacks and food damage. We encourage students to carry books back and forth from school in Ziploc bags to help protect books and keep them free from damage. Please stress to your child that they should never be reading while having any kind of food or drink. Your support and encouragement of this behavior would be greatly appreciated.